How to be zen and relaxed in our today's world ?
"Light exists within the shadow, do not look at it with a obscure vision" Koan Zen
This program is designed for all of us who tend to stress too much, to be upset, angry, frustrated or confused. In fact, anyone can benefit from it, when the willingness to change is really there.
Why this program?
Stress between myth and reality.
Stress and burnout is a natural way to react to tensed situation. Positive or negative, in the long run stress always has a cost, on our health, on our well being and on our efficiency. Denying it doesn't help, so balancing our way of living our work and home situations is the key.
Stress or "my" stress?
Tools to drop the pressure in a stressful situation.
- There are five area's to work on when managing stress
- Day-to-day stress management : workload, limits, relationship, time...
- Wellness : sport, relaxation, breathing, streching, food and healthy habits, ...
- Emotional self controle : self-knowledge, empathy, authenticity
- Training of the mind : optimistic & realistic perception, focus, effective decisions
- Spirit in action : Meaning, flow, serenity and peacefullness
The program :
How can I stress even more ?
analysis and fear, regrets and guilt, judgements and angryness, desires and frustration
who's responsible ? what's the choice ?
Natural reactions to stress : flight, fight, inhibition, manipulation
How can I become less stressable?
tips and tricks to manage stress in everyday life (time & body)
the power of 'now' - take a moment to STOP,
become more aware of feeling, thoughts and needs (NVC) and improve your stressfull relationship
question your stressfull thoughts (The Work of Byron Katie)
One hour of individual coaching with one of our professional coaches.
Co-coaching groups to support each other on the long run.
"It's not because things are difficult that we don't do them, it's because we don't do them that they become difficult" Seneque