· Everyone is responsible for himself and for what is happening to him. It is up to each of us to act accordingly.
· Our training and coaching approach encourages the participants to be proactive instead of reactive.
· This interventions focuses on the four pillars of change: to know (what you want and what you can), to commit (harnessing will and self-motivation), to do (take action towards your dream) and to change (to take the chance of enjoying a new fruitful life).
Why should you attend this program?
· open the range of possibilities available
· reveal what you really want for the rest of your live
· getfood for thought about home and job
· get a means of creating a project adapted to who you are
· think about your need of recognition and how it can help you or not at all, find possible solution to that issue
· receive support beyond the training
· get tips and tricks on well-being
Main Principles – the TAO GAME
Most of people know quite well what they don’t want, or what they would like. “I’d like to have a Ferrari, but do I really want one ?” The first step is to dare to desire, as if everything was possible, as if we weren’t afraid of anything. Then, it’s a question of choice and focus. All that needs to be done, is to set our mind to what we want and to be gently “obsessed” with that new project. (witch can be ‘take time for myself and relax’, whatever the quest)
What can I do, who am I, what are my talents, my competences, then what do I have already (money, health, material, …), and who do I know, what is my network and how close am I to my relatives, where can I find support, how can I develop creativity, how can I catch opportunities to achieve my quest… ?
To make sure we succeed in our quest one must take a conscious look at his obstacles. Most of obstacles are in our mind, that’s a good news. Our obstacle are fear, judgement, guilt, chaos, But the bad news is that most we think are in the world, and because we believe more often that ‘something is not possible’ it prevent us from being creative. We all heard stories about people who climbed mountains while it was “impossible”. One of the most amazing examples is Nick Vujicic (utube).
Any type of action that goes in the direction of our quest strengthens the focus. Therefore, the brain begins to filter information and we begin to see, hear, talk about anything that will lead us to our final goal. Of course, action is also the beginning of letting go, it is also paying a price (€, time, self image, energy, old habits, ...).